In the summertime, everyone's thoughts turn to the outdoors. We want to get out in the sun and have some fun. Some people do exercise outdoors, such as running, walking, and biking, all year long ...View Article
Welcome to Robb Chiropractic, SC
Your Monona Chiropractor
Dr. Daniel K. Robb has been a practicing chiropractor at Robb Chiropractic, SC in Monona, Wisconsin for 35 years. In 1986, Dr. Robb earned his DC degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic. He has certifications in CPR, impairment and disability evaluations, and physiologic therapeutics. Dr. Robb has served as a guest lecturer at his alma mater and UWHC, and he has given lectures at various high schools in the Monona area. Dr. Robb is here to use his expertise to serve you!
Services Provided To The Monona Community
- Chiropractic adjustments - Used in the treatment of degeneration of the intervertebral disc. Our Monona chiropractor uses chiropractic adjustments for spinal alignment. They're also useful for reducing the pain associated with spinal disc herniation.
- Stem Cell Therapy - Helps regenerate injured tissues. Stem cells can become any type of body cell.
- Spinal Decompression - Relieves pressure on compressed nerve roots.
- Kinesiotaping - Used by athletes for posture improvement. It improves blood flow and speeds healing from injuries by lifting the skin away from painful tissues. A Kinesio tape provides comfort and it can be worn for various days.
- Weight and Nutritional Counseling - Our patients can get weight and nutritional counseling to learn about lean body mass management. You can maintain lean body mass by losing weight when performing painless exercises and eating a healthy diet.
- Dry Needling - Used to release tension in the myofascial trigger points.
- Massage therapy - A relaxing way of reducing swelling, improving range of motion, treating adhesions and scars, and reducing stress. Therefore, it is good for you.
- Rehabilitation - Useful in treating connective tissue shortening, limited range of motion. You can modify corrective exercises as well as do them at home.
Conditions We Treat
- Headaches and Migraines - Some of the headache types we treat are tension headaches and migraine headaches. Bad posture and stress can cause tension headaches. The symptoms of migraines include nausea, vomiting, and disturbed vision.
- Joint Pain - Osteoarthritis, gout, and subluxation are some of the joint conditions causing joint pain.
- Neck and Back Pain - Stenosis and osteoarthritis are some causes of back and pain. Many factors (i.e. stress and occupation) impact neck and back pain.
- Pinched Sciatic Nerves - If a sciatic nerve gets pinched, the butt and leg can become numb, weak, and tingly. Also, pinched nerves can occur in the neck and wrist.
Need Chiropractic Care? Contact Us Today!
If you want natural pain healing, you can fill out appointment form online or call Robb Chiropractic, SC at 608-222-7731.
Dr. Daniel Robb
Monona Chiropractor | Robb Chiropractic, SC | 608-222-7731
100 River Place, Suite 210
Monona, WI 53716